African Bush Camps – Linyanti Ebony
Category/Type of Product
Accommodation – Family Friendly
Location (Town/City & Country)
Linyanti Private Concession – Botswana
Luxury Tented Family Camp
Built on raised decking overlooking the Linyanti Marsh, Linyanti Ebony is an intimate tented camp granting panoramic views of its exquisite natural setting. The camp’s mindful design offers an authentic, eco-conscious base from which to explore this significant wilderness. The main area encompasses an expansive lounge and dining area, sparkling plunge pool, cosy fire circle and boma; the perfect place to strengthen family ties on your Chobe safari. The spacious two-bedroom family tent has a self-contained lounge area and private deck looking out over the wetlands plus, a spacious en-suite bathroom that features a shower and roll-top bath.
Suitable for FIT?
Suitable for groups up to 12 pax or more?
No – there are only 4 rooms at Linyanti Ebony Camp with a maximum of 10 guests. You would need to combine with Linyanti Bush Camp
Education – Botswana – Chobe: Kachikau Primary School Disability Unit
– Improving accessibility to classrooms for differently abled children at this educational centre in Botswana
Community Empowerment / Education – Chobe: Parakurungu Chicken Project
– A poultry farming, income-generating project with the local primary school with additional goals of developing entrepreneurial and farming skills within school children.
Community Empowerment – Chobe: Vuche Vuche Craft Cooperative
– A weaving cooperative for women stimulating co-operation, support and skills development within the community. A group of 17 who support a total of 30 dependents.
Community Empowerment – Chobe: Metsimahura Sweing Project Kachikau
– A local uniform making factory that empowers the community to service surrounding schools with uniforms and safari lodges and the general public with sewn artefacts
Conservation – Greener Camps
– Drinking water & upcycling of waste material
- +27 21 701 0270