African Bush Camps – Linyanti Expeditions
Category/Type of Product
Accommodation – Family Friendly
Location (Town/City & Country)
Linyanti Private Concession – Botswana
Underscored by our ethos of eco-sensitivity, this Linyanti safari lodge touches the earth lightly. With only 6 tents, the camp has an intimate atmosphere, ensuring a personalized service for each guest. The main area has two canvas-covered hubs; a dining area with an exposed kitchen and an open lounge. As with most of our camps, the campfire is at the centre, drawing guests to enjoy the authentic experience of the African bush outside. Each room has en-suite bathrooms with chemical eco-friendly toilets and al fresco bucket showers. The wow factor in the rooms is the ‘star suite’. Each tent has a gazebo extension, where beds can be moved at night to give the experience of sleeping beneath a blanket of glimmering stars, immersing yourself in the wonders of the wilderness while still staying in the security of a mesh-enclosed area.
Suitable for FIT?
Suitable for groups up to 12 pax or more?
Maximum in camp is 12
Education – Botswana – Chobe: Kachikau Primary School Disability Unit
– Improving accessibility to classrooms for differently abled children at this educational centre in Botswana
Community Empowerment / Education – Chobe: Parakurungu Chicken Project
– A poultry farming, income-generating project with the local primary school with additional goals of developing entrepreneurial and farming skills within school children.
Community Empowerment – Chobe: Vuche Vuche Craft Cooperative
– A weaving cooperative for women stimulating co-operation, support and skills development within the community. A group of 17 who support a total of 30 dependents.
Community Empowerment – Chobe: Metsimahura Sweing Project Kachikau
– A local uniform making factory that empowers the community to service surrounding schools with uniforms and safari lodges and the general public with sewn artefacts
Conservation – Greener Camps
– Drinking water & upcycling of waste material
- +27 21 701 0270