African Bush Camps – Linyanti Bush Camp
Category/Type of Product
Location (Town/City & Country)
Linyanti Private Concession – Botswana
Luxury Tented Camp
A life-changing wilderness experience awaits you at Linyanti Bush Camp. With just six luxury tents, Linyanti Bush Camp offers an intimate Chobe safari experience in a private concession on the border of Botswana’s iconic Chobe National Park. The Chobe Enclave teems with wildlife and is best known for its large herds of elephants and buffalo. Our Chobe safari lodge sits on the banks of the Linyanti Wetlands – a significant area that is one of the primary sources of water during the drier months. Look forward to exceptional and diverse wildlife encounters year-round.
Suitable for FIT?
Suitable for groups up to 12 pax or more?
There are 6 rooms at Linyanti Bush Camp, so could take a small group
Education – Botswana – Chobe: Kachikau Primary School Disability Unit
– Improving accessibility to classrooms for differently abled children at this educational centre in Botswana
Community Empowerment / Education – Chobe: Parakurungu Chicken Project
– A poultry farming, income-generating project with the local primary school with additional goals of developing entrepreneurial and farming skills within school children.
Community Empowerment – Chobe: Vuche Vuche Craft Cooperative
– A weaving cooperative for women stimulating co-operation, support and skills development within the community. A group of 17 who support a total of 30 dependents.
Community Empowerment – Chobe: Metsimahura Sweing Project Kachikau
– A local uniform making factory that empowers the community to service surrounding schools with uniforms and safari lodges and the general public with sewn artefacts
Conservation – Greener Camps
– Drinking water & upcycling of waste material
- +27 21 701 0270