African Bush Camps – Bumi Hills Safari Lodge
Category/Type of Product
Safari Lodge Accommodation
Location (Town/City & Country)
Kariba – Zimbabwe
Set on a range of remote hills in one of Zimbabwe’s finest wilderness locations, Bumi Hills Safari Lodge is utterly captivating. Not only is Kariba’s shoreline wildlife-rich, but the lodge’s proximity to Matusadona allows for the wildlife to freely move between the national park and Bumi Hill’s private concession, creating endless game-viewing opportunities, led by our passionate team of guides.
Our ten spacious suites are thoughtfully appointed with all the comforts you expect of our luxurious Lake Kariba lodge. Each is replete with air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom, hairdryer, battery charging points, mini-bar and a private viewing deck extending spectacular views of the lake and its surrounds. Our Baobab Villa, Bumi Hills’ 2-bedroomed private villa, complete with its own living room bar and indoor and outdoor dining decks is ideal for families. Offering a personalised experience, the villa comes with the services of a private butler, safari guide and a dedicated safari vehicle.
By air – Bumi Hills Airstrip
Suitable for FIT?
Suitable for groups up to 12 pax or more?
Yes – Bumi Hills can accommodate a maximum of 20 guests.
• Community Empowerment – Mola Wildlife Co-existance program
• Conservation – Mola Primary School conservation Club
• Conservation – Greener Camps with drinking water and upcycling of waste material
• Community Empowerment – Community Exchanges : Eco Education & Skills development
• Education – Internships within the safari industry
• Education – Mayovhe Secondary School partnership
- +27 21 701 0270